Privatus is a respected private care company that is known for valuing their caregivers and employees as much as their clients. We selectively hire people with a professional appearance that have a genuine desire to help people.
We currently have an opportunity for a full-time Client Services SchedulingCoordinator for our Greenwich, CTlocation. This positionrequires a compassionate, detailed-oriented team member that genuinely enjoys making a difference in our clients’ lives.
This position’s primary responsibilities will be to:
- Coordinate and manage the scheduling of private care services to our clients by direct field staff
- Develop relationships and interact with clients and caregivers on a daily basis
- Participate in the orientation and management of caregivers
- Maintain clinical and administrative paperwork
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong communication skills
- Prior scheduling experience in healthcare environment
- College degree preferred
- Ability to problem solve and work in fast paced environment
Beyond the traditional expectations of a Scheduling Coordinator,Privatus Coordinators must fully embrace customer service and enjoy developing relationships with clients and caregivers alike.