Are you a seasoned nurse with a desire to combine your clinical expertise with your love for luxury services, pampering, and exceptional customer service?
If so, we would love to meet you!
Privatus Care Solutions, the premier provider of private care, is currently seeking an experienced nursing professional with a passion for customer service to join our Cape Cod team. As a Supervisor of Client Services, you will oversee the delivery of private nursing and caregiver services through regular visits to our clients in their homes. You will be part of a company that values their caregivers as much as their clients and works together closely in a family-like setting.
Basic responsibilities include:
- Supervise nursing and paraprofessional employees
- Build and maintain positive relationships with clients, caregivers and referral sources through regular visits to clients homes and alternative settings
- Develop plan of care and communicate details to caregivers
- Conduct classroom orientation to new caregivers
- Participate in weekly Case Review meetings
- Participate in weekend on call rotation
- Educational/Experience Requirements :
- Registered Nurse, BSN preferred
- Prior Home Care experience strongly preferred
- Five years of full-time experience in nursing
- Minimum of two years of acute care experience, ideally in a hospital setting
- License and current registration to practice as a registered nurse in New York
- Car and valid US driver’s license
The successful candidate must be a motivated team player with a passion for providing the highest level of service to our clients. You must have the knowledge and skills to oversee a wide range of diagnoses, be detail-oriented and a confident decision-maker. Need to possess strong interpersonal and communication skills with experience managing family dynamics and psychosocial issues. Must also embrace and support the non-clinical components of our services. Essential to have flexibility with your hours and have a professional presentation.